9 Warning sign you may have a parasite in your body

What is a parasite?
Before you can self-diagnose symptoms related to a parasite, it is important that you understand what a parasite is. According to the CDC, “A parasite is an organism that lives on or within a host organism and obtains food from or at the expense of the host.” There are three classes of parasites: Protozoa are small, single-celled organisms that live in the intestines, blood, or tissues. Helminths, which are parasites such as tapeworms, roundworms, and hookworms. and external parasites such as ticks, fleas, lice and ticks that attach to or burrow into the skin. The parasite can cause illness and even death, but fortunately, if caught early, the infection can be treated with medication. (And sometimes they are annoying and annoying, but not necessarily life-threatening, like head lice.) Here are some of the silent signs and symptoms of parasites that may indicate that you are dealing with one of these little invaders, including the parasites of millions of people. It means it contains. The United States knows this and does not know it.

You have swallowed (or swam in) questionable water.
Whether you are traveling abroad, drinking from the tap, or just wandering in the lake, ingestion of contaminated water is one of the most common causes of parasites. Doctor in Las Vegas. In fact, before you drink your next glass of water, you should know if the tap water is safe.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.